The Cash Machine is unlike any other personal finance book ever written. Not only will you get sucked into the rollercoaster relationship of Amber and Dylan, but you’ll learn hundreds of money lessons along the way, giving you the tools to drive your financial destiny
Amber wants to give Dylan another chance, but realizes she can never build a life with him until she understands his financial path. So she asks Dylan to teach her how to build a Cash Machine of her own.
Unlike other personal finance books, which are normally written by finance experts and that only cover the areas of their expertise, The Cash Machine was not written by financial experts. Just the opposite. Before starting The Cash Machine, Dave and Chana Mason found themselves deeply in debt, despite having earned significant amounts of money in their careers. They came to realize that what they didn’t understand about money really was hurting them, and that the time had come to get themselves a strong financial education. And when Dave and Chana want to grow in some area, they find that there’s no better way than to research and write a novel on the subject.
The result is a novel that has more financial lessons than any personal finance book they’ve ever seen, all taught through a story to make the lessons really stick. The lessons taught inside include:
- Credit Card Hacks: How to turn the high interest credit card arena in your favor
- Stock Market Strategies: How to get the highest returns from the market without getting your savings eaten up in fees
- Real Estate: Bring your housing costs down to zero and use real estate to generate equity and passive income
- Tax Shelters: Build your wealth faster by earning and growing it tax free
- Transportation: The fastest area to gain financial traction
The Cash Machine isn’t just another money book. This page-turning love story teaches hundreds of financial lessons, giving you the tools to drive your financial destiny.